Throughout this document the words "you", "your" and "yours" refer to visitors of web-site www.cprandfirstaid.net. Words We, CPRandFirstAid, "FirstAid&CPR Online" and "FirstAid&CPR" refer to First Aid & CPR Online LLC.
- The content of the pages of CPRandFirstAid.net is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on CPRandFirstAid.net for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on CPRandFirstAid.net is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through CPRandFirstAid.net meet your specific requirements.
- CPRandFirstAid.net contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in www.cprandfirstaid.net, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of CPRandFirstAid.net may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time CPRandFirstAid.net may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to CPRandFirstAid.net from another website or document without FirstAid&CPR Online?s prior written consent.
FirstAid&CPR Online is an independently owned and operated website and are not associated with, affiliated with or endorsed by the American Red Cross® or the American Heart Association®.
In no event shall FirstAid&CPR Online be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the site or any services provided through the site, even if FirstAid&CPR Online was advised that such damages were likely or possible.You acknowledge and agree that, in no event, shall FirstAid&CPR Online and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and representatives, harmless from any liability whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your access to or use of this website or the Material, any liability for damage or injury to your or any other person’s self, property or business, any claim based on any inclusion or omission in the Material or on this website. Using this website and the Material is done solely at your own risk.
You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind. CPR and First Aid procedures should be performed only on persons who require them and generally under the supervision of a licensed professional. Do not attempt or practice these techniques on anyone that does not need them. Performing these procedures when they are not needed could result in serious injury or death. These procedures will not save everyone even when they are properly performed. CPR and First Aid instruction should not be viewed by children or adults who will not fully understand the Materials and their potential consequences.
The actual certificate as printed may vary from the image displayed on this website. The sole purpose of the certificate is to verify that to the best of FirstAid&CPR's knowledge, the purchaser has successfully completed our online course. The certificate does not represent, warrant or guaranty that the purchaser is properly prepared or equipped to perform CPR or First Aid assistance. FirstAid&CPR's role is to provide education to the student using generally accepted scientific guidelines. FirstAid&CPR Online does not represent, warrant or guaranty, either explicitly or implicitly, that its certification will comply with the user's or any third party’s requirements or standards. It is the student's sole responsibility to ensure compliance with the requirements and standards of any regulatory or licensing body or employer.
The language of all parts of this Agreement shall in all cases be construed as a whole, according to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against any party. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to conflicts of law rules.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
If you require order replacement for any reason other than due to an error caused by us, a replacement fee in the amount of 20% of original order fee shall apply and must be remitted before replacement is issued. If you are dissatisfied with the Material or the website for any reason, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site - ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
FirstAid&CPR Online does not represent, warrant or guaranty, either explicitly or implicitly, that its certification will comply with the user's or any third party’s requirements or standards. It is the student's sole responsibility to ensure compliance with the requirements and standards of any regulatory or licensing body or employer.
Due to requirements of hands-on training in the State of Washington, residents of the State of Washington are advised to contact their local or state licensing agency that has authority regulate CPR and First Aid Certification.
All video materials on our website are properties and used with a permission of www.learncpr.org